Monte Moran, pastor
- Licensed to the Ministry by Bethel Baptist Church Anadarko, Oklahoma May 1990
- Ordained to the Ministry by the Bethel Baptist Church in Anadarko, Oklahoma August 1992
- Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary Doctor in Ministry May 2006
- Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary Master of Divinity May 1999
- Oklahoma Baptist University, Bachelor of Arts in Christian Studies May 1995
Kevin Craft Youth Minister
Jesus gave the church the mission of making disciples. My focus is to help in that process, especially by equipping students to be able to grow as disciples and reproduce disciples.
My wife, Lianna, and I have two young boys. I graduated with a bachelors in Psychology from Northeastern State University in Tahlequah, OK in 2012. I received my M.Div. with a focus in Biblical Counseling from The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary in Louisville, KY in 2015. I've been serving in churches full time since then.
Terry DeBolt Music Minister
Crystal Wheeler Ministry Assistant
I am a mother of four amazing kiddos. A few of the things I love are family time, coffee, spending time in Gods word, and sharing my faith. A daily thing I remind myself of is no matter what hardship I'm going through that I am exactly where I'm supposed to be. We serve an amazing loving God, who never leaves us. A verse that I look too often is Jeremiah 29:11, " For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. "